Friday, September 4, 2009

Steps on getting good client feedback

I recently began documenting the process our firm goes through when designing a project for a client. I was excited with the idea of sharing what I have learned in terms of the css coding and design techniques to make a website fully w3 compliant and search engine friendly. What I have found that is that the actual, developing the site is the easiest part of a new website process. Even with blasted internet explorer in the mix. The most time consuming and difficult part of the project is getting sign off on the actual design. I am inspired by your article to try and take some this steps and considerations, and apply them o my next web project to see if we can't streamline the design process to be as easy to do as developing the site. http://designm.ag/design/better-feedback/

No comments:

Post a Comment