Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Portfolio site

I have seen lately all over the tweetosphere a lot of request for free portfolio sites.

Personally I think this is hilarious because if a designer is a designer then they should be able to design their own portfolio site. But with that said I do know what a bear it can be to update your portfolio and keep it current while you are trying to do active projects. Having a portfolio site that is easy to update is a great idea.

Here is a link to 5 sample free solutions, http://www.swisslegacy.com/index.php/2009/09/23/5-cms-tools-to-publish-your-portfolio/ also I would like to mention that apple's aperture does a sleek design easily managed within the software, along with adobe bridge is cs4 does some as well.

But I can help but to say that a portfolio should site should excite inspire and try and be cutting edge. wink wink nudge nudge

nopun examples


No comments:

Post a Comment