Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blogs, PR Campaigns, Eblast Social Media Networking, oh yeah and the work. Got a minute?

I first started this blogging campaign with a little concept and a determination to maintain a writing schedule that is consistent.

I didn't want to start blogging articles then forget about it for a few months then come back.
It was and still is important to me to keep the blog schedule going.

I feel that I am on the right path, and have really enjoyed doing them.

Its a way for me to stay on top of the industry and stay abreast of any developments or news as a web developer I should be aware of.

Now that I have a system in place to handle this blog campaign I am looking forward to fixing up my email campaigns, which aren't as consistent as the blog campaign. Then I hope to start a PR campaign, along with podcast and video cast and social media updates...

It sounds like a lot of work, and seems like there is a full time job for more than one person to handle these campaigns. But I am hoping to mechanize the whole process into one steady flow that addresses each campaign.

I feel that this work is vital to the future success of nopun.com

My catch phrase since the recession has been do for ourselves what we do for our clients.

And this campaign is definitely an example of what is needed.

I often acknowledge that this is a difficult thing to manage and maintain while doing actual client work, and its true but its no different than any of the challenges my clients face. Along with their day to day operations (the work) they have to think about and sign off and supply content and feedback on all of these marketing campaigns.

Lets face it having your own business is no easy task. But hopefully the more we do it the easier it will be and hope that the success from these efforts pave the way for a brighter more fruitful future.


No comments:

Post a Comment