Friday, September 4, 2009

optimize your site as you build it!

If clients can look at the whole picture from the beginning of the web project. Before the design begins, before programming begins and even copywriting. Their new website project will go as smooth as ever...

I have to admit I was one of those that would build the site launch it then add the SEO, then I stumbled onto a project where the SEO was done first, and I was amazed at how smooth it went, as I was designing the site with css and html I was able to add appropriate key words in the alt tags and links and naming conventions really saving time on double work.


Of course that only works if one firm is doing both SEO and the design,

Currently I am working on a project that I am working hand and hand with the outside SEO firm and I am just now about to review our designs with them for their input, I hope it will be as smooth as the other project...


http://econsultancy.com/blog/4547-how-to-optimise-your-website-from-the-ground-up

No comments:

Post a Comment