Sunday, July 26, 2009

Adding music to your website or Presentation

No one can deny how great a presentation is when you add music...

More so than an actual website, My personal take on a website is that I listen to music in the office through my computer so if I stumble on a website that has music I usually close out of it due to noise pollution...

However, if I am reviewing a presentation I will turn the music off to absorb the presentation...

A presentation that is accompanied with music gives me a much better impression that just babbling or worse no sound at all...

I mean isn't a presentation suppose to "present" why you gonna make me read your bullet points to try and figure out what your selling. I don't want to work that much!


So the question becomes where do you get the music from.

there are a lot of copyright issues to be aware of. you can read more here...

http://blog.weboart.com/index.php/451/adding-music-to-your-web-site-without-breaking-copyright-laws/

But the greatest suggestion is to ask a musician you already know...

its a great way to give them exposure and it gives you more control over being able to tell them what your looking for and what you would like the music to sound like...

No comments:

Post a Comment