Thursday, August 20, 2009

Press Releases for SEO

Once again the Creare Group Strikes again!

I so want to be like these guys when I grow up.

I am convinced that they have the winning formula on how to make a design studio successful.

This press release talks about the need for press releases.

Especially for SEO purposes.

It seems as though they write a press release a day! or At least it gets indexed by google every day. In many cases they are saying the same thing with a little spin on it. But the key is that they are consistent with pushing content out-there.

They go even further with their you tube video blog. (Vlogging)

It makes me wonder how they have to time to do client work but I am sure they will eventually publish a press release on how they do that...



No comments:

Post a Comment