Saturday, October 3, 2009

What is Facebook and Why Should I Care?

Here is an article that discuss the benefits that facebook can bring but I just feel like I am missing something.

http://webdesign.com/what-is-facebook-and-why-should-i-care/

Please way in on the subject...

--

I agree with the statement that facebook is where the people are. But unlike twitter I still can't see the connection between how facebook can connect my business with customers. I feel as though I am missing something. Just like twitter I kept saying what is the big deal about this, but what I have learned is that through searching topics that interest me and my business I can find conversations to drop my two cents into, But on face book I can't see the ability to do that. I have a fan page and am trying to connect with people to help build a "network" but without a strategy to try and find related people I am at a loss. I also tried an advertising campaign which was appealing people because of the "targeting" feature but not one bit of activity came from it. Heres to hoping I can find what the hubbub is about...


No comments:

Post a Comment