Monday, October 12, 2009

Serial Entrepreneur !

I just came across an industry term "Serial Entrepreneur" and I gotta say I got such a kick out of it.

I am a big fan of Dexter these days and I get a kick out of Dexter's "need to kill", he lives by a code that he must obey to keep him "on track".

And when I herd this term I could envision myself as being a "Serial Entrepreneur" and the code is basically my marketing strategy and design approach. No matter if I am promoting a pet project of my own or I dive into one of my clients businesses, I get the biggest thrill out of getting the next kill, ahem, business deal.

How many other Dexter type Serial Entrepreneurs are out there I'd love to hear from you...



2 comments:

  1. I am also a big fan of Dexter but you provide a good information about Dexter i never heard about these type of thing about Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along with design approach, marketing strategy is the most important factor to dive in market.
    Enterprise Feedback ManagementM

    ReplyDelete