Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This blog has moved to www.nopun.com

I am proud to say I have launched my custom wordpress theme.

My blog now resides on my company site. http://www.nopun.com/

I have enjoyed using blogspot. But wanted to have a blog that integrates within the look and feel of my company site.

This blogspot tool has been great, because when I started the blogging concept I wasn't sure that I would stick to it. And or if it would have been worth while. Not only has it proven to be worth while, I enjoy doing it and look forward to many more years of this form of communication.

So please follow the conversation over at nopun.com

--

Thanks and Regards

Noel for Nopun.com

2 comments:

  1. Website designing is an intellectual process as lot of brain work is required to be published on the website but your job is not over by just giving the material,you have to see that web designers really put hard efforts to make an extra ordinary website for your company. To build a website you just give a web designer all the relevant material which is required in it.

    ReplyDelete