Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Starting a business doesn't have to be risky

I came across an article that tried to demystify the idea of starting your own business, they try and point out that starting your own business doesn't have to be "risky" or so doomed to fail as people would like to think.

The biggest takeaway I have is that the "big idea" has to be simple.

Nothing new there, everyone knows less is more, and Keep It Simple Stupid and (insert your favorite saying here).

But I believe it's worth considering, I so desperately want to create the next greatest thing that I might be over thinking, over working, or simply trying too hard, whereas, if I relax try a little less and try and see if the simple idea comes out then maybe I will discover the next big thing that can help pick my business up.

I believe the ideas and topics are worth considering so please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment